Less can sometimes be more. That's the thinking behind the Nuroad EX, which features Shimano's gravel-specific GRX components in weight-paring 1x11 form, for a wide gear range with minimal fuss. WTB's lightweight, tough and grippy Riddler 45mm tyres work with the Shimano GRX hydraulic disc brakes to keep you in full control, all of the time. There's a vibration-filtering, full carbon fork for ride-all-day comfort. And a full complement of rack mounts - front and rear - mean it's easy to equip your Nuroad EX for any adventure from the daily commute to a weeks-long tour.
- To create the Nuroad we took inspiration from our race and cyclocross bikes, then threw a little mountain bike DNA into the mix. There's plenty of clearance for big, grippy and comfortable 45mm tyres - or 40mm if you run mudguards at the same time.
- There are very tidy rack, guard and kickstand mounts, and neat internal cable routing helps keep gear shifts grit- and mud-free for longer.
- Quick release wheels are easy to fit and remove for transport or storage.
- And the full carbon fork isn't just lightweight - it also helps reduce vibration from the road and features lowrider rack mounts.
- FRAME: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Gravel Comfort Geometry, Flat Mount Disc, Fender & Rack Option, 12x142mm, AXH
- SIZE: XS (50cm), S (53cm), M (56cm), L (58cm), XL (61cm)
- FORK: CUBE Nuroad Flat Mount Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Fender & Lowrider Mounts, 12x100mm
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano GRX BR-RX400, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano GRX RD-RX812, Direct Mount, 11-Speed
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano GRX ST-RX600
- CRANKSET: Shimano GRX FC-RX600, 40T
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-M5100, 11-42T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- WHEELSET: CUBE GR 2.3, 622x23C
- TYRES: WTB Riddler, TCS Light Rolling Fast, Kevlar, 45-622
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: ACID Bartape CX
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Nuroad Integrated Seat Clamp
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec
- HEADSET: VP Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- WEIGHT: 10,2 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 58015050, 58015053, 58015056, 58015058, 58015061
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file