Why buy bike from us?
Nothing comes close to disc brakes for safe, consistent stopping power in all weathers. That's why you'll find TRP's reliable, cable-operated disc brakes on the Attain Pro. Combined with Shimano's slick-shifting Sora 2x9 gears, you've got fingertip control of your speed come rain or shine. A comfortable, lightweight carbon fork and a wheelset designed to accept wider tyres for more grip and comfort seal the deal. Where will it take you next weekend?
- You shouldn't have to suffer for your sport. That's why we built the Attain's 6061 disc brake-ready aluminium chassis with both comfort and performance in mind.
- Double-butted tubes save weight wherever possible, without sacrificing strength.
- Smooth Welding gives tube joints a premium, almost organic appearance.
- The tapered steerer and thru axles front and rear ensure pinpoint precision accuracy and efficient power transfer.
- And slender seatstays and a full carbon fork help reduce road shock and vibration for significantly improved rider comfort.
- FRAME: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Double Butted, Smooth Welded, 3D Flat Mount Disc Brake Dropouts, Road Comfort Geometry, Fender Option, 12x142mm
- SIZE: 47, 50, 53, 56, 58, 60, 62
- FORK: CUBE CSL Race Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- BRAKE SYSTEM: TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora RD-R3000, 9-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora FD-R3000-BM, 31.8mm Clamp
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Sora ST-R3000
- CRANKSET: Shimano Sora FC-R3000, 9-Speed, 50x34T
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- WHEELSET: CUBE RA 1.9 Aero Disc, 12x100mm / 12x142mm
- TYRES: Conti Ultra Sport 3 SL, Kevlar, 28-622
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: ACID Bartape RD
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- HEADSET: VP Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- WEIGHT: 10,2 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 57620047, 57620050, 57620053, 57620056, 57620058, 57620060, 57620062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file