Why buy bike from us?
We built the Attain Race to combine the attributes of a fast road bike with the comfort of a lightweight tourer. Continental's fast, grippy Ultra Sport folding tyres on a CUBE wheelset work with the carbon fork and careful frame design to deliver a fast, comfortable ride. Shimano's Tiagra 2x10 gears put the right ratio for any road literally at your fingertips, and powerful mechanical disc brakes deliver consistently safe, strong braking whatever the weather decides to throw your way. It's all you need to broaden your horizons.
- You shouldn't have to suffer for your sport. That's why we built the Attain's 6061 disc brake-ready aluminium chassis with both comfort and performance in mind.
- Double-butted tubes save weight wherever possible, without sacrificing strength.
- Smooth Welding gives tube joints a premium, almost organic appearance.
- The tapered steerer and thru axles front and rear ensure pinpoint precision accuracy and efficient power transfer.
- And slender seatstays and a full carbon fork help reduce road shock and vibration for significantly improved rider comfort.
- FRAME: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Double Butted, Smooth Welded, 3D Flat Mount Disc Brake Dropouts, Road Comfort Geometry, Fender Option, 12x142mm
- SIZE: 50, 53, 56, 58, 60, 62
- FORK: CUBE CSL Race Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- BRAKE SYSTEM: TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700, 31.8mm Clamp
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700
- CRANKSET: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- CHAIN: KMC X10
- WHEELSET: CUBE RA 1.9 Aero Disc, 12x100mm / 12x142mm
- TYRES: Conti Ultra Sport 3 SL, Kevlar, 28-622
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: ACID Bartape RD
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec
- HEADSET: VP Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- WEIGHT: 10,0 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 57630050, 57630053, 57630056, 57630058, 57630060, 57630062, 57631050, 57631053, 57631056, 57631058, 57631060, 57631062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file