If pro racers had to buy their own bikes, there's a good chance the Axial WS GTC SL would be near the top of the list. Blending the performance and comfort of our carbon frame technology with Shimano's slick, precise Ultegra 2x11 transmission, it's the very definition of bang for your buck. Powerful, all-weather Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes, grippy Continental Grand Sport Race tyres and Fulcrum Racing 77 wheels are the icing on the cake. Feel like a pro... ride like a pro.
- Built with our Twin Mold monocoque technology, the Axial WS GTC's frame is a masterpiece of understated carbon design.
- Oversized main frame tubes maximise rigidity for steering precision and efficient power transfer, while slim seatstays and the full carbon fork help filter out vibration from the road surface.
- Road Comfort Geometry does exactly what it says, putting you in the best position for day-long performance.
- The result is a frame that's light, precise, comfortable... and rapid.
- FRAME: GTC Monocoque Twin Mold Technology, Flat Mount Disc, Road Comfort Geometry, AXH, 12x142mm
- SIZE: 47, 50, 53, 56
- FORK: CUBE CSL Race Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-BM, 31.8mm
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-R7000, 11-32T
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- WHEELSET: Fulcrum Racing 77 DB, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- STEM: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: Newmen Evolution Wing Bar
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: ACID Bartape RD
- SEAT POST: Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- HEADSET: VP I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- WEIGHT: 8,8 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 52950050, 52950053, 52950056, 52950047
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file