Why buy bike from us?
Hardy 3.0 is the entry-level bike from Hardy series. Of course, the frame includes all the extras of the more expensive options, it is made from 6061 and hydro formed tubes with comfort, reliability and light weight in mind. The geometry is confidence inspiring on all terrains. Hardy is made in four sizes: M, L, XL are with 29? and S is with 27.5? wheels. The bike is equipped with fork with 100mm travel, that will smoothen out the bumps and give you better control. The powerful disk brakes Shimano will give you the confidence. Shimano gears with 3×7 will give you a range of gears for wide range of terrains.
- Frame Hardy, Alloy Hydroformed, Double Butted
- Size 27.5”: S, 29“: M, L, XL
- Color Black/Silver/Red, Blue/Orange
- Fork Suspension fork 100mm Travel, Coil
- Headset VP Components Z10PE ZS44/28.6 lZS44/30
- Crankset Alloy, 42/34/24, Square
- Shifters Shimano Tourney EF41, 3×7 Speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Tourney TY700 34.9mm
- Rear derailleur Shimano Altus M310, SGS
- Cassette Shimano Acera HG-200, 7 Speed 12-32T
- Chain YBN S50
- Pedals Nylon Platform, 9/16?
- Handlebar 620mm, 30mm rise, steel
- Stem Alloy +15°
- Grips COX Dual Comp, Red/Black 130mm
- Brakes Shimano Tourney TX805, Mechanical Disc
- Saddle COX Speed TM
- Seat post clamp COX 6061 SE, Forged Alloy, QR, 34.9mm
- Wheels DRAG Level 2D, Handbuild, Loose bearings
- Tires Vee Tire Galaxy Multiple Purpose Compound, 2.10?
- Weight 15.40 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01001532, 01001537, 01001538, 01001539, 01001534
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file