Why buy bike from us?
Our Kid Fit designed bicycles have kid sized handlebars, adjustable brake levers and adjustable crank arm lengths (available for few models) – two different mounting points for the pedals result in choice for shorter or longer cranks, depending of the age of the rider.
- Frame Rush, Kid Fit Steel
- Size 20“
- Color Red/Blue; Blue/Green; Purple/Pink
- Fork Rush, Kid Fit Steel fork
- Headset Rigid Steel With Safety Nut Stoppers
- Crankset WheelTop 36T, 127mm, Steel
- Chain YBN S410, 1 Speed
- Pedals Plastic 9/16”
- Handlebar Kit Fit Steel
- Stem Steel/Alloy, High Adjustable, 25.4mm
- Grips Rush With Safety Bar Ends
- Brakes Alloy v-brakes
- Saddle Rush Kid Fit
- Seat Post Steel, 25.4mm
- Seat post clamp COX 6061 SE, Forged Alloy, QR, 34.9mm
- Wheels Hand Build, Double Wall, Sealing Bearings
- Tires Schwalbe Rapid Rob 2.10?, KevlarGuard
- Weight 9.9 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01000943, 01000942, 01000941
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file