The Racing 6 is an entry level wheel with a race-ready soul.
The same Fulcrum quality and performance as the rest of the line with advanced characteristics such as a differentiated profile and Spoke Dynamic Balance technology.
Fulcrum engineers have pushed the quality of these wheels even further incorporating an asymmetric rear rim that increases performance in terms of lateral and torsional rigidity as well as reactivity. The rim is 17C, as the new standard nowadays.
Improved performance makes it an excellent choice for your next ride!
- TYRE TYPE: Clincher
- TYRE SIZE: 28"
- ASTM CATEGORY: 1
- WEIGHT: 1760 g
- RIM MATERIAL: Aluminum
- RIM MATERIAL DETAILS: Aluminum
- RIM HEIGHT CATEGORY: Low
- RIM HEIGHT: Front: 24,5 mm and rear: 27,5 mm
- RIM WIDTH: 23 mm
- INNER RIM WIDTH (CHANNEL): ETRTO 17C
- TYRE WIDTH : From 25 mm to 50 mm
- BRAKING SYSTEM: Caliper
- BRAKING SURFACE/BRAKING OPTIONS: Aluminum braking surface, turned
- FRONT AXLE COMPATIBILITY: QR
- REAR AXLE COMPATIBILITY: QR
- FRONT WHEEL SPOKES: 18 (9 left - 9 right)
- REAR WHEEL SPOKES: 20 (10 left - 10 right)
- SPOKE MATERIAL: Stainless steel
- SPOKE PROFILE TECHNOLOGY: Rounded, J-pull
- NIPPLES: Brass
- FRONT HUB: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- REAR HUB: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- BEARINGS: Industrial bearings system
- OTHERS: Aluminum Axle
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 109 kg (Cyclist)
- FWB VERSION: HG11, Campy
- *The "Racing 600" custom model has the same technical features as the "Racing 6" model described here
Manufacturer's Code: RC6-22DFR22AS