Why buy bike from us?
Light and yet sturdy mountain bike with aluminium frame and Kid Fit design. Fitted with reliable Shimano gears, handbuilt wheels and a front suspension fork to reduce the pressure on small hands.
- Frame: Little Grace 24“, Alloy Hydroformed
- Fork: Suspension 40mm Travel, Coil
- Headset: 1” Thread
- Crankset: A743, 24/34/42 120/140mm
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney , 3×6 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TZ30
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300, SGS
- Cassette: Shimano TZ20 6 Speed 14-28T
- Chain: YBN S20
- Pedals: Nylon Platform, 9/16“
- Handlebar: Promax Steel, Backsweep 9°, Rise 30mm , 25.4mm
- Stem: Alloy/Steel, Adjustable hight
- Grips: Rubber, 75mm
- Brakes: Alhonga HJ-721, V-brake
- Saddle: Little Grace, Kid Fit
- Seat Post: Steel, 27.2mm
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy, QR, 31.8mm
- Wheels: Drag Hand Build, Single Wall Alloy Rim
- Tires: Vee Tire VRB185 2.0 Galaxy Multiple Purpose Compound
- Weight: 12.8 kg
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01002100
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file