Why buy bike from us?
Grand Canyon Comp is equipped with Shimano Tourney EF41, 3×7 Speed shifters. The SHIMANO TOURNEY TY EZ FIRE Plus Shift/Brake lever combine Reach Adjust, SIS Index shifting, and an OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY in a durable assembly.
Grand Canyon combines the speed of a road bike with the comfort of a city bike. Thanks to its front suspension, low weight and mountain bike drivetrain, the bike performs perfectly both around town and on longer distances.
We have more than 20 years of experience in producing wheels. Hand building is a proven and reliable process and applied properly it can guarantee durability and long-lasting performance of the wheel.
COX components are specially designed to be a perfect match for DRAG bicycles. We can thus achieve technical synergy between the custom components and the frame as well as visual harmony.
- Frame Grand Canyon, Alloy Hydroformed
- Fork SR Suntour 700C CR 8V, Alloy, Coil
- Headset VP Components Z10PE ZS44/28.6 lZS44/30
- Crankset Shimano Tourney TY501 48/38/28 170mm
- Shifters Shimano Tourney EF41, 3×7 Speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Tourney TY510
- Rear derailleur Shimano Altus M310, SGS
- Cassette Shimano HG200, 7 Speed, 11-28T
- Chain YBN S52
- Pedals Nylon Platform, 9/16“
- Handlebar Promax Steel, Backsweep 9°, Rise 20mm, 25.4mm
- Stem Promax Alloy, +/-25°, 25.4mm
- Grips COX VLG-1319, Blue/Black
- Brakes Alloy v-brakes
- Saddle COX StrikePro
- Seat Post Alloy, 27.2mm, 300mm
- Seat post clamp COX 6061 SE, Forged Alloy, QR, 31.8mm
- Wheels Hand Build, Double Wall, Loose Ball Bearings
- Tires Vee Tire 28×1.5, Zilent Multiple Purpose Compound, 27TPI
- Weight 15.85 kg – size XL
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01001751
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file