Why buy bike from us?
Grand Canyon LADY BASE is equipped with Shimano Tourney RS35, 3×7 Speed shifters. SHIMANO TOURNEY SL-RS35 shift lever delivers an easy and reliable shifting for all riders. The REVOSHIFT shifter allows riders to maintain a secure and stable grip on the handlebar by requiring just a twist of the thumb and index finger for shifting. Grand Canyon combines the speed of a road bike with the comfort of a city bike. Thanks to its front suspension, low weight and mountain bike drivetrain, the bike performs perfectly both around town and on longer distances.
- Frame Grand Canyon Lady, Alloy Hydroformed, Lady Fit
- Size 28”: M-17”, L-19”, XL-21”
- Fork Rigid Hi-Ten steel
- Headset VP Components Z10PE ZS44/28.6 lZS44/30
- Crankset Shimano Tourney TY501 48/38/28 170mm
- Shifters Shimano Tourney RS35, 3×7 Speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Tourney TY510
- Rear derailleur Shimano Tourney TY300, SGS
- Cassette Shimano TZ21, 7 Speed, 14/28T
- Chain YBN S50
- Pedals Nylon Platform, 9/16“
- Handlebar Promax Steel, Backsweep 9°, Rise 20mm, 25.4mm
- Stem Alloy Stem Rise 15°, 25.4mm
- Grips Rubber Black, 90mm
- Brakes Alloy v-brakes
- Saddle COX H1, Black
- Seat Post Alloy, 27.2mm, 300mm
- Seat post clamp COX 6061 SE, Forged Alloy, QR, 31.8mm
- Wheels DRAG Hand Build, Double Wall, Loose Bearings
- Tires Vee Tire 28×1.75, Zilent Multiple Purpose Compound, 27TPI
- Weight 15.11 kg – size M
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01001288, 01001289
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file