Why buy bike from us?
Made For Cities
A Brompton is the perfect folding bicycle for the city.
It folds down to a portable, practical size (585mm high x 565mm long x 270mm wide / 23" x 22.2" x 10.6"); so can be taken on other forms of public and private transport. It can also be taken inside (homes, offices, bars) so it is a lot less likely to be stolen.
Its ride position and agility are more than a match for conventional bicycles. Small wheels mean fast acceleration from red lights and increased maneoverability through busy streets.
It is tough and can take everything the city throws at it, every day. A steel frame, efficient and puncture resistant tyres, handmade with high build quality and a design that has been refined over 25 years means Brompton folding bikes provide years of regular city use and beyond - check out these amazing journeys, pushing the bike to the limit.
One bike Made for you
Each Brompton folding bike can be custom made to your exact specification. Select from a range of colours, gearing options, riding styles and accessories.
5 Reasons to buy Brompton
1. It will change the way you experience the city
Let a Brompton folding bike take you anywhere - its flexibility allows you to get more out of the city, day and night. Free yourself from the confines of other forms of transport and take in the city around you. Need a change of scene? Just pop a Brompton on a plane, train or in the car to explore further afield.
2. It’s easy to fold
You can transform your bike into a neatly folded, easily carried package within a few seconds. Its small size means that it is welcomed on most public transport (even during peak times) and inside buildings for safe storing. Its clever design ensures that mucky parts are kept neatly out of the way. The fold bike can be picked up using the grip on the saddle or towed along effortlessly using the handlebars.
3. It will pay for itself in a matter of months
Save money, time and get fit. Use a Brompton folding bicycle to zip through traffic or as part of your commute to bring down costs and get fit at the same time. Our bikes aren't just for the daily commute though, many people use them to keep fit and explore the city and beyond.
4. It’s built for your safety
We take quality seriously, that is why each folding bike is built by hand by our highly qualified team at our factory in London. The small wheels and responsive handling allow you to get a quick start from stationary and swiftly guide you around potholes and other road obstacles. The upright riding position allows the rider to be fully aware of the traffic around them. For riding at night a range of lighting options can be selected on the bike, from battery powered to hub-dynamos to ensure you are seen.
5. Less chance of getting stolen
Bike theft is on the rise, however you can simply take your Brompton with you. At work, home or out and about due to its compact size the Brompton fold up is welcomed at most places and venues. You won't have the worry of leaving your bike locked up outside and the hassle of replacing a bike. If you purchase a Brompton folding bike make sure you register your bike for an additional layer of security.
- Speeds: Explore – 6 Speed
- Gear Ratio :Standard Gearing
- Frame Material: All Steel
- Main Frame Colour: Gloss Black
- Extremities Colour: Gloss Black
- Handlebar Type: Mid
- Lighting: Reflectors Only
- Mudguards & Rack: Mudguard
- Tyre: Schwalbe Marathon Racer
- Saddle Height: Standard
- Saddle: Standard
- Included Pump: New Brompton Pump
- Front Carrier Block: Front Carrier Block
- Weight: 14.16 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: M6L033B000000000B0030125333300
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file