Why buy bike from us?
- FRAME: Steel Hi-Ten
- FORK: Rigid Hi-Ten steel
- WHEELS: Drag Handbuild, Double wall, Alloy
- TYRES: Vee Tire Galaxy
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Tourney SL-RS35 3x6sp
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano TZ500 REAR
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney TY300
- CRANK: Steel 24/34/42T
- CASSETTE: Shimano TZ500 14/28T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed Cartrige
- CHAIN: Yaban S20
- BRAKES: Alloy V-brake
- BRAKE LEVERS: PVC+Alloy
- HANDLEBAR: 620mm, 30mm rise, steel
- STEM: Hi-Ten Steel +25 Degree
- GRIPS/HANDLEBAR TAPE: Cox Components
- SADDLE: Drag H1
- SEAT POST: Alloy 27.2mm
- ACCESSORIES: Kickstand, Reflectors
- XS: 13"
- S: 15"
- M: 17"
- L: 19"
- XL: 22"
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01000624, 01000619, 01000618, 01000625, 01000628
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file