The Purest Form of Racing.
A whole new breed of XC Hardtail, purpose built to hurt ‘em on the ups, drop ‘em on the downs and propel you straight to the top step.
- No hesitant, fistful-of-brakes descending here. The ultra slack, 66.5° front end gives you the stability and control you need to really open it up on the downhills. Brake later. Corner harder. Pass on the descents.
- Scalpel HT’s Proportional Response size-specific chainstays and steep seat angle keep you balanced between the wheels for better traction and power on the ups, and more confident control on the downs.
- 100mm of the smoothest, most precise-handling ultralight front suspension out there. Extra- long fork offset brings extra agility to the super stable front end. Better control, more speed.
- Sculpted flex zones in the chainstays partner with dropped seatstays to eat up the chatter from rowdy terrain, boosting control, smoothing the ride, minimizing fatigue. Go harder. Go faster. Go farther.
- Frame: Carbon, Proportional Response Design, PF30-83, tapered head tube, Speed Release 12mm thru axle w/UDH hanger
- Fork: RockShox SID SL , 100mm, Debonair, remote lockout, 15x110mm thru-axle, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: WTB STX i23, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs(F) Shimano MT410, 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano MT410, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion 2.0
- Tires(F) Schwalbe Racing Ray EVO, 29 x 2.25", Twinskin, tubeless ready, (R) Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO, 29 x 2.25", SnakeSkin, Addix compound, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: Shimano M5121, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30- 24
- Chain: Shimano Deore, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale 2 Flat, butted 2014 Alloy, 31.8mm, 3° rise, 8° sweep, 760mm
- Grips: Fabric Funguy
- Stem: Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Brakes: Shimano MT501 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc
- E-Bike Display: Null
- E-Bike Battery: Null
- E-Bike Charger: Null
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Null
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: C3 Alloy, 27.2x400mm
- Speeds: 12
- Sizes Available: SM, MD, LG, XL
- Chain Device: Yes
- Connectivity: Null
- Electric: No
- Fork Travel: 100mm
- Frame Travel: Null
- Front Tire: Schwalbe Racing Ray EVO, 29 x 2.25", Twinskin, tubeless ready
- Front Tire Size: 2.25
- Material: Carbon
- Rear Tire: Schwalbe Racing Ray EVO, 29 x 2.25", Twinskin, tubeless ready
- Tire Size: 2.25
- Wheel Size: 29
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C25401U10LG, C25401U10MD, C25401U10LG, C25401U10XL
Barcodes: 884603920718, 884603920701, 884603920718, 884603920725
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file