First and foremost, this bicycle is made for comfort: an upright riding position, lightweight feel and riding style, a plush saddle combined with squishy front suspension that turns bumpy streets, parkland paths, and gravel roads into a smooth-sailing journey.
- The Adventure begins with our lowest step-thru frame – a thoroughly modern take on a classic design, resulting in the easiest bicycle to kickstart your ride. Anyone can step on, set off, and park easily with the built-in kickstand. All that’s left is enjoying the ride.
- Plenty of smooth-shifting gears will ensure that every ride is a breeze, while trustworthy disc brakes and larger-volume tires will handle every road with ease and new-found confidence.
- Compact spaces? No problem. The Adventure EQ's folding stem and pedals make it easy to park in tight places.
- Convenience wherever you roll. The Adventure EQ boosts visibility with self-powered Dynamo lights that illuminate your ride, while full-coverage fenders keep you dry through showers, and a sturdy rear rack carries all your daily essentials.
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, low-step thru, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, disc brakes, rack/fender mounts
- Fork: Suntour NEX-E25, 50mm travel, coil , custom crown, 1 1/8" steerer
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
- Hubs: (F) Shimano Dynamo DH-3D37, QR / (R) Formula CL-1422, QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Goodyear Transit Tour, 27.5 x 2.0"
- Pedals: Reinforced folding nylon pedals
- Crank: Prowheel Zephyr, 38T
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC X8, 8-speed
- Rear Cogs: microSHIFT 12-42
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT Acolyte 8sp
- Shifters: microSHIFT, 8-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 60mm rise, 15° back, 685mm
- Grips: Cannondale Dual-Density
- Stem: 90 degree rotateable, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Semi-Integrated, Tapered, 1-1/2"-1-1/8"
- Brakes: Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro hydraulic disc
- E-Bike Display: Null
- E-Bike Battery: Null
- E-Bike Charger: Null
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Null
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo Comfort
- Seatpost: Suspension, 27.2 x 300mm
- Speeds: 16
- Extras: Alloy Fenders, Rear Rack, Spanninga Front and Rear Dynamo Lights, Kickstand
- Sizes Available: SM, MD, LG
- Chain Device: Null
- Connectivity: Null
- Consumer Name 1: Adventure
- Consumer Name 2: EQ
- Electric: No
- Fork Travel: 50mm
- Frame Travel: Null
- Front Tire Size: 2.0
- Material: Aluminum
- Tire Size: 2.0
- Wheel Size: 27.5
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C32101U20SM, C32101U20MD, C32101U20LG, C32101U10SM, C32101U10MD, C32101U10LG
Barcodes: 884603917527, 884603917534, 884603917541, 884603917497, 884603917503, 884603917510
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file