Day in, Day out.
A bike for any day and anywhere. Fun and light to rip around the neighborhood for meet ups, running errands or Sunday fun days.
- It's comfy. It's playful. It's easy to get on and off. This is a capable, well-made ride that nods to funky bikes of the past, with handlebars and tires inspired by dirt-track racers.
- An integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity (like speed, distance and calories burned), registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale app.
- Practical doesn’t have to mean vanilla. Not with this bike. Light and responsive, it bounds through the city and blasts through the boroughs with style.
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, step-thru Ride-Easy geometry, Straightshot hidden cable routing, Urban Armor frame bumpers, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts
- Fork: SmartForm C3 Alloy blades, 1-1/8" steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, mid-blade mounts
- Headset: Semi-Integrated, 1-1/8"
- Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT Advent
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
- Shifters: microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9, 9-speed
- Crank: Prowheel, 38T
- Rear Cogs: microSHIFT, 11-42, 9-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, 160/140mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro hydraulic disc
- Rims: Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47c
- Tire Size: 47
- Wheel Size: 650b
- Hubs: (F) Shimano Dynamo DH-3D37 / (R) Sealed Alloy Disc, 5mm Hex Security QR
- Front Tire: Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47c
- Rear Tire: Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47c
- Handlebar: Cannondale Cruise Control riser, 6061 Alloy, 31.8mm, 15° back, 740mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, Alloy, 31.8, 6°
- Grips: Cannondale Comfort
- Saddle: Cannondale Treadwell, 170mm, steel rails
- Seatpost: Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
- Wheel Sensor: Cannondale Wheel Sensor
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C37131M10SM, C37131M10MD, C37131M10LG
Barcodes: 884603921012, 884603921029, 884603921036
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file