Why buy bike from us?
Grace 3.0 is a great value-for-money bike for cruising in the parks and light off-road trails.
The specially designed Lady Fit frame with a sloping top tube makes it great for a safe and comfortable ride. Designed to bring the best of both road and mountain worlds together.
Grace delivers front suspension, on a 26? or 27.5? wheel size for stability with great traction from multi purpose tires, and a relaxed riding position that keeps you more upright and comfortable in the color matching saddle. The alloy lady line frame and sleek setup make commuting and adding miles to your ride a breeze.
- Frame: Grace, Alloy Hydroformed, Lady Fit
- Size: 26”: S, 27.5”: M, L
- Color: Purple/Blue, Pink/Dark Silver
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE, Coil with Preload Adjust
- Headset: VP Components Z10PE ZS44/28.6 lZS44/30
- Crankset: Shimano Tourney TY301, 42/34/24
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney EF41, 3×7 Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY700 34.9mm
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Altus M310, SGS
- Cassette: Shimano TZ500, 7 Speed, 14/28T
- Chain: YBN S50
- Pedals: VP Components 535, 9/16? Platform
- Handlebar: Promax Steel, Backsweep 9°, Rise 20mm, 25.4mm
- Stem: Promax Alloy, +/-25°, 25.4mm
- Grips: COX Dual Comp, Black, 130mm
- Brakes: Shimano BR-TX805, Mechanical Disc
- Rotors: Tektro TR 160mm, 6 bolts
- Saddle: COX Speed TM
- Seat Post: COX 6061SE, Single Bolt, Offset 13mm, 31.6mm
- Seat post clamp: Promax, QR, 34.9mm
- Wheels: DRAG Level 2D, Handbuild, Loose bearings
- Tires: Vee Tire Galaxy Multiple Purpose Compound, 2.10?
- Weight: 15.6 kg – size L
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01002052, 01002520
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file