Turn up the heat on technical trails, and do it with more confidence and control. Featuring updated suspension and adjustable geometry, this feisty 29er adapts to the terrain.
This versatile trail machine is built on a lightweight, stiff and super-strong ALUXX SL frameset that blends our latest Maestro suspension technology with adjustable frame geometry. The Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm has a flip chip that allows you to adjust frame geometry. Choose steeper or slacker head tube/seat tube angles and either a 35mm or 45mm bottom bracket drop to fine-tune the handling for your riding style and terrain. It’s designed around a 130mm travel suspension fork, and the overall geometry has been tuned to maximize its performance on rugged trails.
- Adjustable frame geometry: New flip chip feature lets you change the head tube and seat tube angles, as well as the bottom bracket height, to fine-tune handling for varying trail conditions and individual riding style.
- 29er confidence and control: Larger 29-inch diameter wheels optimized to roll over rough terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
- Progressive trail design: Lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frameset features a longer reach and steeper seat tube for aggressive trail riding and improved climbing capabilities. Updated Maestro rear suspension features 120mm of rear wheel travel paired with a 130mm fork up front.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Metallic Black / Black
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum front and rear triangles, 120mm Maestro suspension, flip chip, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Fork: Marzocchi Z2, 130mm, GRIP damper, Boost 15x110 Kabolt, 44mm offset, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, 185/50, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar: Giant Contact TR35, 780x35mm
- Grips: Giant Tactal Pro Single S:120mm, M:120mm, L:130mm, XL:130mm
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35 S:40mm, M:40mm, L:50mm, XL:50mm
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote S: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm M: 150mm travel / 30.9 x 440mm L: 170mm travel / 30.9 x 450mm XL: 170mm travel / 30.9 x 450mm
- Saddle: Giant Romero
- Pedals: Not included
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 1x12
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Brakes: Tektro Orion HD-M475 4 piston hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro Orion HD-M745
- Cassette: Shimano Deore, 10x51
- Chain: KMC X-12
- Crankset: Praxis Cadet M24, 30t S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm, XL:170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis, press fit
- Rims: Giant AM 29 sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs: Giant Boost, sealed bearing
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tyres: [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5 WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Aggressor 29x2.5, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Extras: Factory set up tubeless, 2.6" max tyre size, 34t max chainring size
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour