Why buy bike from us?
A new breed of trail bike that blends power, performance and flat-out fun. With its lightweight composite frame, plush suspension and new motor technology, you’ll never want the ride to end.
A new SyncDrive Pro motor delivers 85Nm of torque, so you have the freedom to ride trails the way you want to. The composite frameset features 140mm of rear suspension travel (with 150mm up front) and a flip chip that lets you adjust frame geometry. A RideControl Go button on the top tube offers easy on/off and switching between power modes. In addition, the RideControl Ergo 3 controller can be mounted on the left or right side of the handlebar.
- Motor: SyncDrive Pro, 85Nm, powered by Yamaha
- Controller: RideControl Ergo 3, grip integrated
- Display: RideControl GO, frame integrated LED displayANT+ Wireless display compatible
- Battery: EnergyPak Smart 625, EnergyPak Plus, 250Wh range extender compatible
- Charger: EnergyPak Smart 6A charger
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss Panther Green
- Frame: Advanced-grade composite frame, Advanced-grade rear triangle, Advanced forged composite upper rocker, 140mm Maestro suspension system
- Fork: Fox 36 Live Valve, 150mm travel, 44mm offset, Grip2 damper, Boost 110x15QR, electronic adaptive suspension, e-bike integrated, e-bike integrated
- Shock: Fox Float X Live Valve, 185x52.5mm Trunnion mount, electronic suspension, e-bike integrated
- Handlebar: Giant Contact 35 Trail, 35x780mm
- Grips: Giant Tactal Pro-E, single lock-on
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch, dropper, 30,9mm (S:125, M:150, L/XL:170)
- Saddle: Giant Romero
- Pedals: Flat pedal
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT 1x12
- Front Derailleur: MRP HD2 co-moulded chain guide
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT, 12-speed, Shadow+
- Brakes: Shimano Deore, BR-M6120, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, 203mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore, BL-MT6100
- Cassette: Shimano HG-M6100, 10-51T, 12-speed
- Chain: KMC e.12 Turbo, EcoProteq, e-bike optimized
- Crankset: Praxis Wavetm 36T Cold Forged 4130 premium steel Praxis e-Cadet+ custom forged crankarm set (Q-factor = 168, XS/S:160, M/L:165, XL:170)
- Bottom Bracket: -
- Rims: Giant AM 29", Tubeless ready, 30mm inner width
- Hubs: Shimano Deore XT, Boost, Center-Lock, [F] 110x15 [R] 148x12mm Micro-Spline Drive Body Thru-axle
- Spokes: Sapim E-Lite [r] Race [f]
- Tyres: Maxxis Assegai 29x2.6" foldable, Tubeless, EXO, 3c MaxxTerra[F]Maxxis Dissector 29x2.6" Foldable, Tubeless, EXO+, 120tpi 3C [R]
- Extras: Tubeless kit (liquid, valves, levers, manual, tool)Inner tube supplied
- Lighting: Optional:- Giant Recon series e-bike lights available and direct connectable
- Lock: Torx 25 Battery Lock with built-in Torque limiter
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
How far can I expect to ride on a single battery charge?
The range for a single battery charge can vary greatly depending on conditions such as the combined weight of the rider and cargo; wind resistance; tyre pressure and tread profile; terrain and elevation changes; road or trail surface; outdoor temperature; maintenance of the E-Bike; and the condition of the battery.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2213302108