Why buy bike from us?
Steep climbs, technical descents, longer days on the trail. With a smooth suspension setup and a seamless boost of pedaling support, this e-bike gives you the power and technology to ride the trails you dream about.
- Strong motor support: The SyncDrive Sport motor with 70Nm of torque and 360 percent tunable support helps you climb steep, rugged trails with ease.
- Total control: ALUXX SL aluminum frame with 120mm FlexPoint suspension and 29-inch wheels produces a smooth, confident ride on technical trails. The Giant E-bike App gives you navigation, health and fitness functions.
- Efficient: The EnergyPak Smart 625Wh & 500Wh offers long riding range. This integrated battery is easy to charge up to 80 percent in 2.5 hours with new 6A Fast Charger.
- Motor: SyncDrive Sport, 70Nm, powered by Yamaha
- Controller: RideControl Dash, full color LCD screen
- Display: RideControl Dash, full color LCD screen
- Battery: EnergyPak Smart 625Wh
- Charger: EnergyPak 4A smart charger compact
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Sapphire
- Frame: ALUXX Aluminum, 120mm FlexPoint suspension system, 141mm Boost QR, Integrated KS18 Kickstand Mount
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver RL, 130mm travel, Lockout, 110x15mm Boost, Maxle Lite, e-MTB optimised
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RT, High Volume, 184x44mm, custom tuned
- Handlebar: Giant Connect TR Riser 31.8x780mm
- Grips: Giant Tactal single lock-on
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch, dropper, 30,9mm (S:100/M:125/L:150/XL:170)
- Saddle: Giant Sport
- Pedals: Aluminum Platform
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 12-speed
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M745, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, 203mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M745
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M6100-12, 10-51T, 12-speed
- Chain: KMC e.12 Sport, e-bike optimised
- Crankset: Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36T Steel Direct Mount ring (S:160, M/L:165, XL:170)
- Bottom Bracket: -
- Rims: Giant AM 29", Tubeless ready, 30mm inner width
- Hubs: Shimano MT410 Boost / MT401, Center-Lock, [F] 110x15 [R] 141mm QR Micro-Spline Drive Body
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Tyres: Maxxis Rekon 29x2.4" foldable, 60tpi, EXO, Tubeless Ready
- Lighting: -
- Carrier: -
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
How far can I expect to ride on a single battery charge?
The range for a single battery charge can vary greatly depending on conditions such as the combined weight of the rider and cargo; wind resistance; tyre pressure and tread profile; terrain and elevation changes; road or trail surface; outdoor temperature; maintenance of the E-Bike; and the condition of the battery.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2213316108