Why buy bike from us?
The spirited power of Embolden E+ entices you to say yes at every turn, taking you farther and faster than before.
- Accessible Performance: A SyncDrive Sport motor, new fully integrated EnergyPak Smart 625Whr or 500Whr battery, handlebar-mounted RideControl Dash and Smart Assist Technology let you ride farther, faster and more efficiently.
- Agile and Functional: The 130 mm front / 120 mm rear suspension platform creates a playful ride, along with kickstand and rack compatibility making for an all-around backcountry adventure machine.
- Built for You: Liv’s women first design philosophy and suspension tuned for female riders provide a confidence-inspiring, predictable and maneuverable ride.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, (XS: 27.5 / S-M: 29)
- Motor: SyncDrive Sport, 70Nm, Powered by Yamaha
- Controller: RideControl One ANT+
- Display: ANT+ Wireless display compatible
- Battery: EnergyPak Smart 500Wh, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Charger: EnergyPak 4A smart charger compact
- Colours: Purple Ash/Black
- Frame: ALUXX Aluminum, 120mm FlexPoint suspension system, 141mm Boost QR, Integrated KS18 Kickstand Mount
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR 34 Air LO-R, 130mm travel, tapered steerer, Lockout, 110x15 thru-axle
- Shock: RockShox Monarch R, High Volume, 184x44mm, custom tuned
- Handlebar: Giant Connect TR Riser 31.8x750~780mm (XS-S: 750 / M-L: 780)
- Grips: Liv Contact Microtech Plus, Lock-on
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle: Liv Sylvia E+
- Pedals: Aluminum Platform
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur: MRP 1X CS custom
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 10-speed, Shadow+
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M745 Orion, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, 203mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M745 Orion
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M4100-10, 11-46T, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC e.10 Sport, e-bike optimised
- Crankset: Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36T Steel Direct Mount ring (XS/S:160, M/L:165)
- Bottom Bracket: -
- Rims: Giant AM 27.5" / 29", Tubeless ready, 30mm inner width (XS: 27.5+ / S-M: 29)
- Hubs: Giant eTracker Sport, [F] 15mm Thru-Axle [R] 141mm QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Tyres: Maxxis Rekon 29x2.4"/ 27.5x2.4" foldable, 60tpi, EXO, Tubeless Ready (XS: 27.5, S-M: 29)
- Extras: -
- Lighting: -
- Lock: -
- Carrier: -
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
How far can I expect to ride on a single battery charge?
The range for a single battery charge can vary greatly depending on conditions such as the combined weight of the rider and cargo; wind resistance; tyre pressure and tread profile; terrain and elevation changes; road or trail surface; outdoor temperature; maintenance of the E-Bike; and the condition of the battery.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2213319103, 2213319104, 2213319105
Barcodes: 4712878739048, 4712878739055, 4712878739062
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file