Why buy bike from us?
Ready to take a ride down memory lane? Inspired by Raleigh’s retro rides, with a Dutch-style frame and a gorgeous wicker basket, this Instagrammable shopper bike was born for long, leisurely rides through the city. In fact, all you need is a baguette and a basketful of flowers to look like you stepped right out of a Pinterest board. Beautiful.
Paying homage to the storied history of British cycling, the Sherwood blends modern components with an elegant, vintage feel you’ll fall head over heels for. Throwing it back to Raleigh’s retro shoppers, the lightweight frame features graphics inspired by our humble beginnings in Nottingham, coated in a protective lacquer to keep your bike in tip-top condition.
- Aside from its dreamy vintage features, the Sherwood has all the fixings of a cracking bike.
- The iconic steel frame has a relaxed geometry for an upright, easy ride, with additions like a Selle Royal saddle and soft detailed grips keeping you comfy on those longer journeys.
- Internally routed brake and derailleur cables make looking after your bike a doddle, while colour-coordinated mudguards keeps you Instagram ready.
- Finished with a handy kickstand and a traditional ding-dong bell, this classic town bike has everything you need to rediscover your city.
- Fork Type: Raleigh Steel Classic 700c, Rigid, 28.6mm
- Frame Material: Raleigh Classic Steel Twin Tube Low Step Women’s Frame, Internal Rear Brake and Derailleur Cables, Steering Limiter
- Frame Shape: Low step
- Total Bike Weight: 17kg
- Handlebar: Steel, City, 540mm wide, High Polished
- Saddle: Selle Royal Sky Kennebeck 8084, Silver Rail and Spring, Brown
- Seatpost: Aluminium, Micro Adjust, 27.2 x 300mm, High Polished Silver
- Stem: Steel, Trekking, 30 Degree Rise, 22.2mm, High Polished Silver
- Brake Lever: Aluminium Lever, Resin Bracket
- Number of Gears 7
- Cassette: Shimano Tourney AMFTZ5007428, 7 speed, 14-28
- Chain: 6/7 speed
- Crankset: 42T steel chainwheel, 170mm aluminium crank, silver
- Front Shifter: Shimano Tourney SL-RS36-7R, 7 Speed Revoshift
- Gear Shift: Derailleur Gear
- Pedals: Raleigh ‘Anti Slip’ Resin, 9/16”, Black
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TY300, 6/7 Speed, Direct Attachment
- Rear Wheel Hub: Aluminium 36h, Nutted, Silver
- Rim: Aluminium 700C Double Wall 36H, Machined Side Wall, Colour Coordinated
- Tyres: CST C1635, 700x45c, Anti Puncture Layer, Reflective Strip, Full Cream
- Wheel Set: Double wall 36h, Machined Side Wall, Colour coordinated, Aluminium Nutted Hub
- Weight Limits (Rider and Cargo): 120 KG
- S: 43 cm
- M: 48 cm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: SHE19T, SHE19T1
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file