Why buy bike from us?
Graduating from a balance bike or stabilisers is a momentous occasion in any kid’s life. The nervous, hopeful pedalling. The cheering from the sidelines.
The feeling of pride bursting in their chest. The bike that helps them do it. To make that first shaky ride a little bit easier, we created the Raleigh Pop 16: a big-kid bike for little adventures. Before you know it, they’ll be racing up and down the street like it’s what they were born for.
- Expertly crafted, the 16-inch Pop is made for budding adventurers.
- Weighing at under 10kg, its sturdy yet lightweight aluminium frame provides a comfortable and safe ride, allowing you to relax while your little one takes on their next adventure.
- Your little (or not-so-little) one will literally be glued to the pedals thanks to their anti-slip nature, and the ‘little-legs’ ergonomically designed cranks make pedalling a breeze.
- The brakes on our kids’ bikes are specifically designed for little hands – easy to operate and reach for as well as requiring little strength to bring them safely to a stop.
- Sleek by nature, the internal cables are neatly tucked away, protecting them from any damages from the elements, or catching on clothing.
- Fork Type:Cro-Moly, Rigid, 25.4mm
- Frame Material:Aluminium 6061, MTB, round tubing, internal cables
- Frame Shape:Crossbar
- Headset:Steel 8pc
- Total Bike Weight:9.9kg
- Handlebar:Steel, 500mm Wide, 60mm Rise, 6 Degree Backsweep
- Saddle:Junior, Bumper, CP Rails
- Seatpost:Alloy Micro Adjust, 27.2 X 200mm
- Seatpost Clamp:Aluminium, 31.8
- Stem:Steel Quill - 25.4mm
- Brake Lever:Resin Bracket Aluminium Lever, 2 Finger, Adjustment Screws
- Number of Gears:1
- Bottom Bracket:Steel 5pc
- Chain:1/2" X 1/8"
- Crankset:Steel 24T, 1 Piece, 102mm Aluminium Crank
- Pedals:Resin Junior, Rubber Non Slip Pads, 9/16"
- Front Wheel Hub:Steel 20h, Nutted
- Inner Tubes:Standard 16" Schrader Valve
- Rear Wheel Hub:Steel 20h, Nutted
- Rim:Aluminium 16" Single Wall 20H
- Wheel size: 16 inch
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: KID16S, KID16U, KID16U1
Barcodes: 5023857586010, 5023857604592, 5023857604608
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file