Why buy bike from us?
Cycling can be a great workout – but it doesn’t have to be. Say goodbye to jelly legs and hello to an effortless ride with the Motus – the electric hybrid bike for everyday life. With a powerful Bosch battery and motor, the Motus makes easy work of long journeys and sharp inclines. You’ll never have to push your bike up a hill again.
- Perfect for city riding, roads and cycle paths, the Motus offers sophisticated tech at an affordable price point.
- This ebike sports disc brakes, reflective tyres, bell, an adjustable handlebar stem, a 400WH battery and a 7-speed gear shifter.
- A super-lightweight Bosch motor adds power to your pedalling, with a near-noiseless design allowing you to ride in complete, uninterrupted peace.
- With an energy output of up to 250% of your pedal power, get ready to cover a lot of ground with ease.
- No more showing up at the office looking as though you’ve been caught in the rain. (Unless it’s actually raining. As amazing as our bikes are, they can’t control the weather. Yet.)
- When you’re ready to work up a sweat, a Purion Display lets you switch between four different modes, so you can put in as much (or as little) effort as you fancy.
- Fork Type: RST Volant 50mm travel
- Frame Material: Aluminium 6061
- Total Bike Weight: 23kg23.5kg - Motus lowstep
- Battery: Bosch Powerpack 400wh
- Battery Charger Type: Bosch 2A
- Battery Charging Time: 6 hours
- Battery Integration: External
- Battery Watts per Hour: 400Wh
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Max Range: 80 miles
- Motor: Bosch Active Line
- Motor Position: Central
- Grips: Comfort Grips
- Handlebar: Aluminium comfort handlebar 640mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Saddle
- Seatpost: Aluminium Seatpost 31.6x300mm
- Seatpost Clamp: Aluminium 34.9mm
- Stem: Crossbar - Aluminium Adjustable Stem, 90mm
- Front Brake: Crossbar - Tektro T285 Hydraulic disc brake, 160mm
- Number of Gears: 7
- Rear Brake: Tektro T285 Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Bottom Bracket: Bosch Integrated in motor
- Cassette: Sunrace 7 Speed 11-34 Cassette
- Chain: KMC 7 Speed
- Chain Guard Description: Plastic Black Chainguard
- Crankset: 38t chainring with 170mm crank arm
- Gear Shift: Derailleur Gear
- Pedals: Comfort Pedals with Anti Slip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus 7 speed rear derailleur
- Front Tyre: 700c x 42 Mitas Flash
- Front Wheel: 700c double side wall rim with QR aluminium hub 36H
- Inner Tubes: 622x42 schrader valve
- Rear Tyre: 700c x 42 Mitas Flash
- Rear Wheel Hub: 700c double side wall rim with QR aluminium hub 36H
- Mudguards: Eurofender Full Mudguards
- Rear Carrier: Racktime Aluminium Rack
- Stand: Adjustable aluminium stand with 18mm mount
- Weight Limits (Rider and Cargo): 120 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RMD48CT, RMD52CT, RMD56CT
Barcodes: 5023857599379, 5023857599386, 5023857599393
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file