Why buy bike from us?
Cycling doesn’t have to be all lycra shorts and sweating (unless that’s what you’re into). What if we told you you could enjoy all the benefits of a regular bike – the cooling breeze, the scenic detours, the fast-pass through traffic – without having your legs turn to jelly at the end? Well, now you can. Welcome to the Motus Grand Tour: the electric hybrid bike that turns grunting into gliding. All of the power, less of the pedalling.
- The Motus Grand Tour is our most specced-out e-bike in the Motus range, giving you the freedom to go further and faster than you ever thought possible. Thinking you can’t bike to the next city over? Think again.
- With power-assisted pedals boosting your pedal power by up to 270%, cross-country cycling isn’t just possible – it’s easy.
- And with a super-silent Active Line Plus motor, you can revel in the ride without the distracting hum of an engine.
- All this tech is powered by a 500WH battery, the only question is – where do you want to go?
- When you’re ready to kick things up a notch, you can tone down your pedal assistance on the Intuvia Display – no stopping necessary. T
- his handlebar-handy unit also gives you eyes on your speed, battery life and remaining range, making tracking your journey home an easy, stress-free experience.
- Along with all the technical stuff, this fully-equipped electric bike comes kitted out with full mudguards, a built-in wheel lock, a kickstand, reflective wheels and integrated lights at the front and rear, promising you a safe, exceptionally comfy ride – whatever the season.
- And with powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a 9-speed derailleur gear system, you’ll always stay in control.
- Fork Type: RST Volant 50mm travel
- Frame Material: Aluminium 6061
- Total Bike Weight: 28kg - Motus Lowstep
- Battery: Bosch Power Tube 500Wh
- Battery Charger Type: Bosch 2A
- Battery Charging Time: 7 hours
- Battery Integration: External
- Battery Watts per Hour: 500Wh
- Display: Bosch Intuvia
- Display Bracket: Bosch Intuvia Display Holder
- Max Range: 100 miles
- Motor: Bosch Active Line Plus
- Motor Position: Central
- Grips: Comfort Grips Lowstep - XLC ergonomic comfort grips
- Handlebar: Aluminium comfort handlebar 640mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Saddle
- Seatpost: Lowstep - Aluminium suspension seatpost 31.6x350mmCrossbar - Aluminium seatpost 27.2x300mm
- Seatpost Clamp: Lowstep - Aluminium clamp 34.9mmCrossbar - Aluminium 38.1mm
- Stem: Crossbar - Aluminium Adjustable Stem, 90mmLowstep - Aluminium Adjustable Stem, 85mm
- Front Brake: Low Step - Shimano MT200 Hydraulic disc brake, 160mmCrossbar - Tektro T285 Hydraulic disc brake, 160mm
- Number of Gears: 9
- Rear Brake: Tektro T285 Hydraulic disc brake, 160mmShimano MT200 Hydraulic disc brake, 160mm - lowstep
- Rear Shifter: Lowstep - Shimano Alivio 9 speed rapidfire shifter Crossbar - Shimano Altus 9 speed rapidfire shifter
- Bottom Bracket: Bosch Integrated in motor
- Cassette: Lowstep - Shimano 9 speed cassette 11-36tShimano 9 speed cassette 11-32t - Crossbar
- Chain: KMC x9 9 speed chain
- Chain Guard Description: Plastic Black Chainguard
- Crankset: 38T Steel (Silver) with 170mm Alloy Crank Arms
- Gear Shift: Hub Gear
- Pedals: Raleigh 'Anti Slip' Resin
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio 9 speed rear derailleur Lowstep -Shimano Altus 9 speed rear derailleur
- Front Tyre: Crossbar - 700c x 47 Mitas FlashLowstep - 700c x 50 Schwalbe Road Cruiser Plus
- Front Wheel: 700c double side wall rim with QR aluminium hub 36H
- Inner Tubes: Crossbar - 622x47 Schrader ValveLowstep - 622x50 schrader valve
- Rear Tyre: Crossbar - 700c x 47 Mitas FlashLowstep - 700c x 50 Schwalbe Road Cruiser Plus
- Rear Wheel Hub: 700c double side wall rim with QR aluminium hub 36H
- Tyres: Mitas 700C x 42 with reflective stripe and double duty puncture protection
- Front Light: Herrmans MR.GO front light
- Lock: Abus Frame lock
- Mudguards: Eurofender Full Mudguards
- Rear Carrier: Motus MIK compatible carrier
- Rear Light: Crossbar - Spanninga Aerflow 2 rear lightLowstep - AXA Juno rear light
- Stand: Lowstep - Aluminium Adjustable Stand with 40mm MountAluminium Stand
- Weight Limits (Rider and Cargo): 120 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RMGD53CT, RMGD57CT
Barcodes: 5023857599300, 5023857599317
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file