Why buy bike from us?
The stepping-stone into the world of electric bikes. The Array is Raleigh's elegant electric bike option, combining good looks and modern tech, all in an affordable package. Whizzing through the weekday commute or tackling longer trips on the weekend.
- The Array is ready for it all, and with a 60-mile range it's ready to go again, and again, and again.
- Whether you want to rediscover the joy of cycling or just want a little extra push on the Monday morning rush to work, the Array is here to help.
- A lightweight aluminium frame, smooth Suntour suspension fork, and disk brakes mean your ride can be fun, comfy and reliable - at a realistic e-bike price too.
- Boasting a range of 60 miles on a single charge depending on level of assistance selected. The journey’s just beginning.
- The super-quiet and discreet Suntour motor delivers all the oomph you need. With 4 power levels available you can choose the assistance delivered on the fly. Make it a workout or a leisurely pootle, the power is in your hands.
- The new OLED Suntour control panel shows all the stats you could ever need, in a super clean and easy to read display. Easily flick between the three different assistance modes at the push of a button on the handlebar.
- Fork Type: Suntour Nex-E25 Disc Suspension fork, 63mm travel
- Frame Material: Aluminium 6061
- Total Bike Weight: 23kg
- Battery: Suntour Canbus 400Wh
- Battery Charging Time: 5 hours
- Battery Integration: External
- Battery Watts per Hour: 400Wh
- Display: Suntour Canbus OLED display
- Max Range: 60 miles
- Motor: Suntour Canbus E25
- Motor Position: Rear
- Grips: Velo, Ergonomic Comfort Grips, Brown
- Handlebar: Aluminium Low Rise Handlebar, 620mm
- Saddle: Velo, VL-6335D2, Brown
- Seatpost: Aluminium 31.6x350mm
- Seatpost Clamp: Aluminium 34.9mm
- Stem: Crossbar - Aluminium Adjustable Stem, 90mm
- Front Brake: Tektro MD-M280 Mechanical disc brake, 180mm
- Number of Gears: 7
- Rear Brake: Tektro MD-M280 Mechanical disc brake, 180mm
- Cassette: Shimano HG200 7 Speed 12-28
- Chain: KMC Z7 7 Speed Chain
- Chain Guard Description: Plastic Black Chainguard
- Crankset: Suntour EBCW18-ATS 42T 170mm
- Front Shifter: Shimano SL-M315 7 Speed STI shifter
- Pedals: Resin
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano TY300 7 Speed Rear Derailleur
- Inner Tubes: 700c x 40mm Schrader Valve
- Tyres: 700 x 47c Vee Rubber Zient Brown with Reflective Stripe
- Wheel size: 700c
- Front Light: Comus DHL-F15PRO E-bike Front Light 6V
- Mudguards: Reinforce SP-56A Full Mudguard Set Plastic Silver
- Rear Carrier: Aluminium Max Load 25kg
- Rear Light: Comus R-99 E-bike Rear Light 6V
- Weight Limits (Rider and Cargo): 120 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RAYMDCT, RAYLGCT
Barcodes: 5023857588601, 5023857588618
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file