Why buy bike from us?
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, IS disc mount, rack/fender mounts
- Fork: SmartForm C3 Alloy, 1-1/8" steerer, IS disc mount
- Rims: Cannondale, lightweight alloy, 20", 28h
- Hubs: (F) KT Alloy, QR / (R) KT Alloy, 7-speed freehub
- Spokes: Steel, 14g Black
- Tires: Kenda Slant Six, 20 x 2.6"
- Pedals: Wellgo Composite Platform w/ reflectors, 1/2"
- Crank: Prowheel, Pro-V30, 130mm length, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC Z7, 1/2 x 3/32"
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-34, 7-speed
- Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT M21S
- Shifters: microSHIFT, Low-torque Twist Shift, 7-speed
- Handlebar: Lightweight Alloy, 25.4mm, 560mm
- Grips: Cannondale Kid's Comfort
- Stem: Leadtec, 30mm w/ padded stem cover
- Headset: FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Kid's Comfort
- Seatpost: One-piece, clamp-less, Alloy, 25.4mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C51152U10OS, C51152U20OS
Barcodes: 884603937860, 884603937877
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file