Why buy bike from us?
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, coaster brake, rack/fender mounts
- Fork: Rigid, steel, 1" steerer
- Rims: Cannondale, lightweight alloy, 12", 16h
- Hubs: (F) Alloy, nutted axle / (R) Alloy, nutted axles, coaster brake
- Spokes: Steel, 14g Black
- Tires: Innova, 12 x 2.125", multi-use tread
- Pedals: Wellgo Composite Platform w/ reflectors, 1/2"
- Crank: One-piece, 90mm length, 24T
- Bottom: Bracket Included
- Chain: KMC S1, 1/2x1/8"
- Rear Cogs: 16T
- Handlebar: Lightweight Alloy, 25.4mm, 460mm
- Grips: Cannondale Kid's Comfort
- Stem: Forged and machined aluminum, 30mm w/ fitted stem cover
- Headset: 1" Ahead, semi-integrated
- Brakes: Rear coaster brake
- Saddle: Cannondale Kid's Comfort
- Seatpost: One-piece, clamp-less, Alloy, 25.4mm
- Sizes: OS
- Extra:(s) Tooless training wheels, Full Coverage Chainguard
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C51402U10OS, C51402U20OS
Barcodes: 884603927823, 884603927830
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file