Why buy bike from us?
- Frame: SmartForm C3 alloy, smooth welding
- Fork: Cannondale Little Lefty 12, rigid, SmartForm C2 alloy, 1 1-8" steerer
- Rims: Cannondale, lightweight alloy, 12", 16h
- Hubs: (F) Little Lefty single-sided / (R) Alloy, nutted axle
- Spokes: Steel, 14g Black
- Tires: Innova, 12 x 1.75", multi-use tread
- Handlebar: Lightweight Alloy, 460mm wide, 22.2mm
- Grips: Cannondale Kid's Comfort
- Stem: Alloy Ahead, 37mm
- Headset: FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8" Ahead, semi-integrated
- Saddle: Cannondale Kid's Comfort
- Seatpost: One-piece, clamp-less, 25.4mm
- Sizes: One Size
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C51450F10OS
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file