Why buy bike from us?
Badger Lite DB has a super light aluminum fork, hydraulic disc brakes and very light and fast tires.
One of the lightest, most versatile xc kids bike that will get young riders excited to be out on the trail. A cross-country shredder with a Shimano drivetrain, Hydraulic Disc brakes wth kidfit levers and in-house components, it is designed to fit small riders.
Badger Lite uses a light but stiff aluminum frame that will deliver a real off-road performance to create the next generation of mountain bikers.
- Frame: DRAG Badger SL, Ultra light, Alloy Hydroformed, Double Butted
- Color: Grey/Green
- Fork: DRAG Badger SL Disc 20", Ultra light, Alloy Hydroformed
- Headset: COX F101AM 1 1/8 28.6-41-30
- Crankset: KidFit Alloy, 32T, 127mm
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315, 7 speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-TY200 7 speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200 7 Speed, 12/32T
- Chain: YBN S50 6/7 Speed
- Pedals: Nylon Platform, 9/16"
- Handlebar: KidFit SL Alloy 25.4/560mm
- Stem: KidFit SL Alloy 25.4/35mm
- Grips: COX VLG-1319 130mm
- Brakes: Hydraulic Disc, Kidfit lever
- Rotors: 6 bolts F/R 160mm/140mm
- Saddle: DRAG Kidfit K16V
- Seat Post: COX Flight, Alloy, 300mm, 27.2mm
- Seat post clamp: Alloy, QR-31.8mm
- Wheels: DRAG, Hand Build, Loose Bearings
- Tires: Vee Tire Speedster 20×2.0 Multiple Purpose Compound
- Weight: 9.200 kg
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 01001741
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file