Why buy bike from us?
With the amazing grip, comfortable ride of its big tires, and its surprisingly light weight, this rig makes trail riding easy and fun.
What it's built for
- Building skill for off road riding. Kids 4'1"-4'6" (124cm-137cm)
- Durable lightweight alloy frame, because a light bike is easier to handle and more fun to ride.
- Powerful disc brakes to feel confident and in control.
light-action 8-speed shifting built with smaller hands in mind.
- Super grippy Kids' Plus-Size wheels and tires (24x2.6") to soak up bumps and grip the terrain.
- Platform: Kids Trail 7 to 12
- Model Name: Kids Trail Plus 24
- Model Code: C51102U
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, IS disc mount, rack/fender mounts
- Fork: SmartForm C3 Alloy, 1-1/8" steerer, IS disc mount
- Headset: FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8"
- Rear Derailleur: microSHIFT M21S
- Shifters: microSHIFT, 8-speed trigger shifter
- Chain: KMC Z8.1, 8-speed
- Crank: Prowheel, Pro-V30, 145mm length, 30T
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, wide range 12-32, 8-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
- Brake Levers: Alloy, linear pull
- Rims: Cannondale, lightweight alloy, 24", 28h
- Spokes: Steel, 14g Black
- Tire Size: 2.6
- Wheel Size: 24
- Hubs: (F) Sealed Alloy , QR / (R) Sealed Alloy , QR, 8-speed freehub
- Tires: Kenda Slant Six, 24x2.6"
- Handlebar: Lightweight Alloy, 25.4mm, 580mm
- Stem: Forged and machined aluminum, 30mm w/ fitted stem cover
- Grips: Cannondale Kid's Comfort
- Saddle: Cannondale Kid's Comfort
- Seatpost: One-piece, clamp-less, Alloy, 25.4mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C51102U20OS, C51102U10OS
Barcodes: 884603937853, 884603937846
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file