If you are considering bringing your bike along on a flight, today's Cycle SuperDeal might be your ticket to perfect bike holidays.
More than "half way between a bag and a full box" - it's more of a compromise on price than protection. It has most of the advantages of a box - the bike is held in an alloy anti-shock frame set in a 27cm high ABS plastic shell to protect the cranks, chain rings and rear mechs. The bag component is thickly padded with a three way lockable travel zip.
- Hybrid hard-soft case / bag
- Fully padded, rip-proof nylon bag cover attached to impact resistant ABS plastic base
- 4 free running inline castor wheels with reinforced axles
- 2-way zipper
- Double shell thickness at wheel mounting points
- 2 double stitched carry/lifting handles
- Riveted and double stitched pilot handles at each end
- Flush fitting pilot handle attached to ABS base for pulling bag on 2 wheels
- Stitched luggage label / ID pocket
- Packs into itself for compact easy storage
- Weight (gross) - 10.0kg
- Dimensions (mm): Length 1320 / Width: 840 / Height: 390