Of the three Blue cycle trainers, the Blue Motion has the most powerful brake: a Neodymium magnetic brake. Even at a low pedalling frequency you can achieve a high power output; the maximum resistance is 950 Watt.
Manual resistance control
The Blue Motion is controlled by a lever on your steer, allowing you to set the resistance as required. The higher the position, the more resistance.
The power of neodymium
The magnetic brake of the Blue Motion features one neodymium magnet, providing the trainer with high power levels.
Realistic pedal stroke
The Blue Motion is equipped with an actual flywheel to simulate a realistic road feel.1,63kg flywheel
Train with Zwift or TrainerRoad on the basis of virtual power using the Tacx speed and cadence sensor! This transmits your speed and cadence wirelessly via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart to your tablet or smartphone, so you can also use these training applications with a basic trainer.
- Type of trainer: Basic trainer with magnetic brake
- Magnets: 1 Neodymium magnet
- Transmission: Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirements: No mains voltage required
- Power indicator: None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): None
- Firmware upgradable: No
- Suitable bikes: Race, Tri & MTB , if necessary with axle skewer
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
- Supplied with: Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm) , Front wheel support