Following professional cyclists means meeting all their needs. This is why Campagnolo® has designed two Record™ brake options.
Skeleton geometry has made it possible to reduce weight without diminishing braking power while maintaining the same operating safety. The differentiated front and rear geometry ensures power and progressiveness.
- LIGHTER SHOE HOLDERS: less weight.
- CENTRAL FULCRUM WITH BEARING SYSTEM: braking modulatation, reliability, and performance consistently maintained over time.
- EXCLUSIVE BRAKE PAD COUPLING/UNCOUPLING SYSTEM: fast and secure brake pad replacement.
- SPECIAL COMPOUND: reduction of braking distance in both dry and wet conditions - longer brake pad and braking track life.
- SKELETON BRAKE ARMS: no-bend arms, modularity, reduced weight.
- FRONT/REAR DIFFERENTIATED BRAKING: lighter rear brake greater braking power modulation.
- DUAL PIVOT FRONT/REAR VERSION: the brake allows an enhanced braking action
- brake-pad height adjustment ratio: 40÷50 mm (measured from brake fixing-bolt to brake-shoe-nut)
- ball bearings
- light alloy hardware
- brake pads orbital adjustment
- lightened rear brake
- skeletonized arms
- special pad compound
- optional: front and rear dual-pivot brake
- Weight: Mono/Dual Pivot set: 278 g; Dual Pivot Set: 303 g
- Comes with brake shoes