All-purpose open tubular that will give you more than you can expect from a clincher tyre. Built with the same 320 TPI casing of our tubular tyres for low rolling resistance and incredibly supple ride feelings. Suited for training and racing for everyone that wants the excellent characteristics of a tubular and the easiness of mounting of a clincher tyre. The special tread will grant outstanding grip and cornering stability in all weather conditions. Corsa models come with black coloured sidewalls for a more aggressive look and four colours of choice for the rubber tread.
- Use: Training - Racing
- Size: 700 x 23c (23 - 622)
- Weight: 195 gr.
- TPI: 320 Threads Per Inch (120/cm)
- Pressure: 7/10 bar (100/145 psi)
- Protection Belt: Antipuncture layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Beads: KEVLAR® inextensible yarn
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
- Mileage: Front 6.000 km - Rear 3.000 km