- Entry / Release hardness: soft / medium
- Cleat with optimised design for excellent mud dispersal
- Large surface
- Wedges with non-slip properties, compatible with all types of soles
- USE: LEASURE / ALL MOUNTAIN / ENDURO
- ENTRY / RELEASE HARDNESS: SOFT / MEDIUM
- MATERIAL: INJECTED STEEL
- ANGULAR MOVEMENT: ? 3?
- LATERAL MOVEMENT: ? 1 MM
- CLEAT REMOVAL ANGLE: 15?
- WEIGHT: 34 G PER PAIR WITH SCREWS
- 2 RED 0.5 MM ELASTOMER WEDGES
- 2 BLACK 1 MM ELASTOMER WEDGES
- 2 BLACK 2 MM COMPOSITE WEDGES
- 4 SCREWS 4 ELASTOMER PADS
- ADJUSTMENT OF S-TRACK CLEATS: The S-Track range offers:
- a 200 mm? cleat-pedal bearing surface in all circumstances using the 2 mm wedge
- an additional crampon-pedal bearing surface of 460 mm? with a simple adjustment
- Procedure: For the most demanding mountain bikers, a simple adjustment is possible by sliding the wedges of different thicknesses (0.5 mm - red - / 1 and 2 mm - black) under the cleat, without the need to remove it completely. This ensures that cleat height is adjusted to obtain perfect contact between the crampons (regardless of the type of shoe) and the pedal.
- Advantages: The main advantage of this operation is the significant increase in the bearing surface - 460 mm? - for unequalled power transfer, which makes the S-Track a formidable XC weapon.
Manufacturer's Code: 00004892