Warm muscles in cold conditions
The Sportsbalm Red Performance Warming Series helps with the preparation and protection of muscles and tendons and with their optimal performance during sports in cool, cold and wet weather conditions.
Warming the muscles and tendons The Red Series products warm the muscles and tendons so that they can function optimally even under extremely cold and wet conditions. The active ingredients work to a specific depth and do not bring the blood to the surface (skin does not turn red).
Stimulating blood circulation The warming of the muscles and tendons ensures optimal delivery of oxygen and nutrients and the removal of waste products (CO2). The circulation of blood to the working muscles is stimulated, causing the muscles and tendons to be well prepared for exertion.Red Mild Muscle Gel
For temperatures between 10-18?C
Red Mild Muscle Gel is the mildest muscle warmer in the Red Series and is therefore perfectly suitable for young athletes and athletes with sensitive skin. Red Mild Muscle Gel is recommended for cool and wet weather conditions with temperatures from 10?C to 18?C. In addition to the muscles and tendons, Mild Muscle Gel also protects feet from cold and rain.
Why Red Mild Muscle Gel?
- Protects the skin against cold and rain
- Keeps muscles and tendons warm for a prolonged period allowing them to function optimally
- Slows production of lactic acid in the muscles during training and sports
- Reduces the risk of injury during training and sports
- Keeps the blood vessels supple
- For efficient oxygen transport and disposal of waste
- Beneficial effect on circulation
- Keeps the pores open
The Sportsbalm Red Series products have a prolonged warming effect. The breathable ‘film layer’ does not close the pores, which allows the skin to continue to function naturally. For the optimum effect, apply the product 15–30 minutes before exercise.