Warm muscles in cold conditions
The Sportsbalm Red Performance Warming Series helps with the preparation and protection of muscles and tendons and with their optimal performance during sports in cool, cold and wet weather conditions.
Warming the muscles and tendons The Red Series products warm the muscles and tendons so that they can function optimally even under extremely cold and wet conditions. The active ingredients work to a specific depth and do not bring the blood to the surface (skin does not turn red).
Stimulating blood circulation The warming of the muscles and tendons ensures optimal delivery of oxygen and nutrients and the removal of waste products (CO2). The circulation of blood to the working muscles is stimulated, causing the muscles and tendons to be well prepared for exertion.
Hot Muscle Balm For extreme temperatures below – 0 - 5oC
Hot Muscle Balm is a muscle warmer for extreme cold conditions. The balm also protects parts of the body with poor circulation such as knees and Achilles tendons. One application of Hot Muscle Balm provides daylong protection and warmth. Hot Muscle Balm is recommended for temperatures below 5oC.
Why Hot Muscle Balm?
- Protects the skin against cold and rain
- Keeps muscles and tendons continuously warm for a prolonged period allowing them to function optimally
- Slows production of lactic acid in the muscles during training and sports
- Reduces the risk of injury during training and sports
- For efficient oxygen transport and disposal of waste
- Beneficial effect on circulation
- Keeps the pores open
Manufacturer's Code: SB005