Why buy bike from us?
675 Light Pro Team
the Bike For Becoming Acquainted With Areodynamics
- NEW: The 675 goes below the 990 g barrier
- New 1.5K carbon braid
- 100% carbon bottom bracket, head tube and dropouts
- Revolutionary design with total integration of the A-Stem
- Direct Drive concept: unequalled steering accuracy
- HM carbon frame, monobloc manufacture
- DCSC 2 : ideal compromise between stiffness and flexibility
- 27.2 mm Di2 compatible carbon seat post
- Optimal steering control
- Comfort: DCSC 2 for a better compromise between rigidity and flexibility
- Avant-garde design
The 675 Light Goes Below The 990 G Barrier
NEW: A significant weight loss is made possible in part by the use of a higher modulus carbon fibre and 1.5 k fibre as a topcoat, and secondly by changing the headtube and the bottom bracket, which are now 100% carbon. Similarly, the fork is lighter because of the carbon dropouts. In the end, there is a weight loss of almost 250 grams on the bike. However, the performances in terms of rigidity, yield and vibration absorption capacity are identical to the previous version.
Carbon Frame And Monobloc Manufacture
The 675 Light is one of the latest born LOOK road frame. It benefits from a completely new manufacturing process: the 3 most highly loaded frame zones are first draped on mandrels before being placed inside the mould with the rest of the frame for moulding. This technology permits a large gain in stiffness and a stronger frame.
Dcsc 2: Ideal Compromise Between Stiffness And Flexibility
The 675 Light is designed in a very sporting spirit whilst being comfortable. The geometry takes this double objective into account and, for example, adopts a fairly high head tube to favour comfortable positions. The fork dampens vibrations, the bases and stays adopt a carbon composition and a shape ensuring a 25 % difference in lateral and vertical stiffness. This is the second-generation DCSC (Dual Comfort and Stiffness Concept) concept. This concept is based on flattening the tube sections without reducing their diameter. The lateral rigidity is improved, also improving the vertical flexibility.
Integrated A-stem & Direct Drive Concept
For the first time on a road bike, LOOK has completely integrated the stem into the frame design. As well as the aesthetic impact this integration allows us to apply our Direct Drive concept meaning optimising all the cockpit parameters. We achieve this by using a short head tube tapering from 1 ½ “ at the bottom to 1 1/8” at the top and removing the spacers. With this shorter pivot, oversized bearings and a stiffer stem, the whole cockpit is stiffer and more accurate. The A-Stem permits very accurate height and length adjustments without having to add spacers.
Standard 86.5 Mm Press Fit Bottom Bracket
The 675 Light adopts the Press Fit standard: the bearings are integrated into the frame for better finishes, which also protects them from contamination. The Press Fit standard seals the bearings better because they are inserted into polyamide cups that are than pressed into the frame. Consequently fitting the bottom bracket is eased and its durability increased. The other advantage is that the frame is wider at the crankset because it includes the bearings. As a result the lateral stiffness increases, guaranteeing better transmission of pedalling forces.
27.2 Mm Di2 Compatible Carbon Seat Post
The 675 Light comes with its carbon 1.5k seatpost. This seat post, with a diameter of 27.2 mm, allows for flex and ensures a comfortable ride. This seat post has a bracket to hold the Shimano internal battery which can therefore be housed in the seat post for DI2 system assemblies. For Campagnolo EPS units, the internal battery is held in the in the seat tube.
Di2 And Eps Compatible Integrated Cable
The 675 has integrated cable passages in the down tube and in the right base and removable cable stops (LOOK patent). By changing these stops, mechanical groupsets can be mounted as easily as the Shimano (DI2) or Campagnolo (EPS) electric groupsets.
- Frame: 675 Light / 675 Fork
- Headset: Look Headfit 4
- Seat Post: Fsa Gossamer Diam. 27,2 / Long. 350mm
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra 6800 50x34
- Sprocket: Shimano 105 11v 11x32 5800
- Brakes / Shift Levers: Shimano Ultegra 2x11v 6800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Braze On
- Chain: Shimano Hg600
- Brake Arms: Shimano Ultegra Br6800
- Saddle: Selle Italia Flow
- Handlebar: Fsa Vero Compact
- Stem: Look A-stem
- Ribbon: Look Grip
- Pedals: Delivered Without Pedals
- Wheels: Mavic Aksium
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport Ii 700x25
- Weight: 8.05 Kg
- NOTE: LOOK Frames, Bicycles & Pedals are only available for purchase in Ireland & UK
- Warranty: 5 years (non transferable).
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file