A tubular realized with the intention to offer to the racers the best ever made to compete in races where the resistance of the pneumatic and the roadholding are paramount. Thanks to its new graduated diamond tread design it is possible to have a low rolling resistance on straight roads, while the roadholding during cornering it's granted by a deeper groove of the diamond pattern on the sidewall. Moreover Veloflex exclusive gum receipt will grant the roadholding on every kind of terrain. Even if the size of this pneumatic is of 27mm the casing still remains at 320TPI to offer an higher resistance and flexibility to be able to deformate on the worst terrain conditions. Vlaanderen comes with gum coloured sidewalls to give a vintage look as its name suggests; a recall to the past but with the knowledge and the best raw materials available of today.
- Use: Pav? Racing
- Size: 28" - 27mm (700x27c)
- Weight*: 300 gr.
- TPI: 320 Threads Per Inch (120/cm)
- Pressure: 5/8 bar (75/115 psi)
- Protection Belt: Calicot puncture resistant layer
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
- Inner tube: Latex low rolling resistance
- Valve: Presta 42 mm with changeable core
- Mileage: Front 6.000 km - Rear 3.000 km
* Weight ?10%
Manufacturer's Code: VELOFLEX014