Why buy bike from us?
RIDE WITHOUT LIMITS
Up for anything, the new Quick CX is fast and fun everywhere from pavement to dirt to potholed city streets. Its mountain bike-inspired frame, front suspension, 700x38c multi-surface tyres and disc brakes deliver sure-footed performance anywhere you choose to ride.
One day dirt. Road the next. The new Quick CX is built to thrive wherever your adventure leads
The all-new Quick CX has a fi t much better suited to multi-surface riding and high-performance commuting, with consistent lower stack and longer reach measurements.
50mm travel front suspension absorbs washboard and bumps, while our 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered headtube keeps steering precise and confi dent.
COMFORT COMES STANDARD
SAVE Micro-Suspension seat and chain stays work with a smaller 27.2mm seatpost, heads-up riding position and an ergonomic saddle and grips to increase comfort and control in any terrain.
Big 38c multi-surface tyres are fast and grippy on dirt and pavement, and full rack and fender mounts let you customize your Quick CX for the type of riding you're into.
LIGHTER = MORE FUN
Thanks to Cannondale's unmatched aluminium expertise, Quick CX is super light but offers heavyweight performance, on-road or off .
Cyclists looking for one bike for any adventure, from fire roads and dirt trail exploration to urban commutes and joy rides.
An upright riding position off ers good comfort and visibility, with just the right amount of forward lean for confi dent handling and control.
- FRAME: New Quick CX, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" taperedhead tube
- FORK: SR Suntour NCX, 1-1/2"to 1-1/8" tapered, Lockout, 50mm
- RIMS: Maddux DC 3.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32-hole
- HUBS: Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 15g
- TYRES: Panaracer Comet Hardpack, 700x38C
- PEDALS: Cannondale Reinforced Composite
- CRANK: Shimano Acera, 48/36/26
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA Cartridge
- CHAIN: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Alivio 11-32, 9-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Acera 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Alivio
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3, 6061 double-butted, 12mm rise, 680mm
- GRIPS: Cannondale Ergo Performance, Lock-on
- STEM: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg
- HEADSET: VP Si 1 1/2"- 1 1/8"
- BRAKES: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano M315
- SADDLE: Cannondale Quick CX Ergo
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file