Support your Achilles without restricting movement or compromising comfort. Medical grade compression improves circulation in the feet by applying targeted compression over the mid-foot and ankle. The compression directly reduces superficial swelling by supporting the Plantar Plexus network of veins while directly stabilizing the Achilles tendon.
- Anatomically shaped pads that massage deep tissue and increase microcirculation directly around the Achilles
- Proprioceptive ankle and arch stabilization optimized for sports
- Increased blood flow in the foot and reduced swelling thanks to medi compression
- Reduced pressure in the toe box for maximum toe movement and comfort
- Targeted 15-20 mmHg compression on foot and arch, graduated 22 mmHg compression from ankle up
- 87% Nylon (Polyamide)
- 13% Spandex
Performance You Can Feel
From the moment you put them on, CEP’s proprietary compression profile gets to work on optimizing blood in the lower leg.
CEP’s mastery of compression knitting technology yields socks that are engineered to anatomic perfection. Right and Left Specific construction and Gender specific measurements create a fit that is unmatched in performance socks.
Proven Performance Technology
CEP’s unique mix of Consistent and Graduated Compression Technologies optimizes arterial and venous blood flow in the athlete. The result is increased endurance, sustained power and reduced chance for injury.
Always Comfortable/All Conditions
Wicking and drying performance is elevated by CEP’s compression fit. Moisture management and Odor control technologies keep your feet dry, cool and comfortable.
- M: Size 3
- L: Size 4