There’s a thousand ways to every goal
Some people say it doesn’t matter which path you take, as long as you arrive at your destination. But you know better than that. Riding is not about a destination. It’s about being on the road, whether that road is smoothly paved or full of potholes and cracks. It’s about tackling mountains and steep grades, with a sense of awe for the accomplishments of body and bike. And it’s about sharing that awe with friends – or savouring it alone. So yes, it truly matters which choices you make. Because in the end, they determine how far you will go. On your ride. Your route. Your Ultegra.
To match the stiffness of the Hollowtech II crankset, there is no better option than the lightweight PD-R8000 pedal. Its carbon-composite body and extra-wide platform will give you the transfer of power you need.
- Super lightweight carbon SPD-SL road pedal for high performance road racing
- Wide lightweight carbon body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight
- Low profile design increases road clearance for increased confidence when slicing through corners
- 10 mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface
- Large binding target allows quick engagement while wide cleats provides more efficient pedalling
- Stainless steel pedal body plates for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustment
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- Three types of shoe cleats available: fixed, 3 degrees of float in each direction, or 3 degrees of float from a font-centre pivot
- Weight: 248 grams per pair
Manufacturer's Code: PDR8000