Why buy bike from us?
TRUE ENDURANCE MACHINERY
Start out right! On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the new Synapse’s light weight, comfortable sportive position and smooth ride will help you ride faster, ride longer and ride more.
The ideal first road bike for someone looking for exceptional handling, comfort, performance, versatility and value.
Synapse’s Endurance Geometry provides stable, confident handling, and a more upright riding position for all-day comfort.
The new Synapse is designed with with two different fork rakes - 60mm for smaller sizes and 50mm for larger sizes - for more consistent handling across the sizes, and reduced toe overlap on small sizes.
The new Synapse features updated SAVE PLUS Micro-Suspension flex zones in the rear triangle and fork to keep you comfortable and in control.
FEEL THE LIGHT
SmartForm C2 Alloy Construction and carbon blade forks deliver exceptionally light weight for this category for a high-performance feel.
WIDE RANGING CAPABILITIES
With clearance for tyres up to 32mm wide, and subtle rack and mud guard mounts, the new Synapse is ready for back-road exploring, group rides, fast commutes and anything in between.
New riders, fitness enthusiasts, motivated weekend adventurers and aspiring Gran Fondo riders.
A more upright, comfortable rider position, with sporty, confident handling.
- Frame: NEW Synapse Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE PLUS, BSA
- Fork: NEW Synapse SAVE Disc Asymmetric, Carbon blades, 1-1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered Steerer, flat mount, 60mm rake (48, 51), 50mm rake (54-61)
- Rims: RD Disc, 28-hole
- Hubs: Alloy, sealed loose ball bearing, 28h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro 700x28c
- Pedals: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- Crank: FSA Vero, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG400, 11-34, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora GS cage
- Shifters: Shimano Sora
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4 Compact, 6061 Alloy
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: FSA Integrated, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Promax Decoder R cable actuated disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Sora
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm (48-56), 400mm (58-61)
- Industry Leading SmartForm C2 Construction
- Vibration Dampening SAVE
- PLUS Micro-Suspension
- Fast and Comfortable Endurance Geometry
- Future Proof Flat Mount Disc Brakes
- All-road Capable SE Model Available
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file