Why buy bike from us?
The XR is our full-suspension, cross-country marathon bike.
Exclusively proposed in carbon for its dynamic qualities, with 29-inch wheels for grip and comfort, equipped with the standard Boost for enhanced stiffness and precise handling in turns. With its 100 mm of clearance both front and rear and its state-of-the-art kinematics, this bike offers an outstanding compromise between pedaling ergonomics and sensitivity to shocks. Extremely easy to handle on slopes, this bike’s geometry has been laid out to save time during technically-challenging descents. Exceptional handling and comfort to blast through the kilometers and widen your lead over the competition.
With its brand new chassis, rolled out in 2017, the XR 529 sets the latest standards in mountain biking: a Boost hub for greater stiffness, and a RockShox Deluxe DebonAir Metric shock absorber for more efficient riding. Comfort has not been spared, as evidenced by incorporating a RockShox REBA RL fork mount, locked from the handlebars.
To navigate anywhere and everywhere, you can rely on the SRAM NX1 x 11 transmission and its 11-42 cassette. Ultra-lightweight, rigid and precise, the XR 529 is the ultimate piece of equipment for your cross-country outings.
For X-Country lovers looking for a full-suspension, all-carbon XC marathon bike that is a byword for comfort, lightness and control on technical trails.
- Supreme 5 Boost alloy frame.
- Available with 29’’ wheels for better grip and optmized speed.
- Only available in OneBy for better performances and lower weight.
- Travel: 100 mm Front.
- Frame : XR 29" FULL CARBON 100mm travel PRESSFIT, BOOST, METRIC, THRU AXLE
- Fork : ROCKSHOX REBA RL 29" BOOST 15x110 SOLO AIR 100mm + ONELOC
- Shock Absorber : ROCKSHOX DELUXE RL 190X40 DEBONAIR MM
- Headset : FSA ORBIT 1.5Z SC NO.57SC
- Bottom bracket : SHIMANO SMBB7141A PRESSFIT
- Crankset : RACEFACE AEFFECT 30T DIRECT MOUNT STEEL 170mm (S), 175mm (M, L, XL)
- Stem : LAPIERRE ST112AT 7050 ALLOY 7° Ø: 31.8mm L: 60mm (S, M) / 70mm (L, XL)
- Seatpost : LAPIERRE SP66-2 2014 ALLOY Ø: 31.6mm L: 400mm
- Handlebar : LAPIERRE MTB11AFS FLAT TOP W: 720mm Ø: 31.8mm
- Rear derailleur : SRAM NX 11s
- Brakes : SRAM LEVEL
- Shifters : SRAM NX
- Saddle : LAPIERRE by VELO
- Wheel : FORMULA DC-7131 15x110 32H WITH TORQUE CAPS - FORMULA DCL-348S 12x148 BOOST 32H - MAVIC XC 421 32H 29"
- Sprocket : SRAM PG1130 11-42T
- Tires : MAXXIS ARDENT 2.25 / MAXXIS IKON 2.20 FOLDING SKINWALL 60TPI TLR
- Weight : 12,3 Kg
The material chosen for your frame is critical to your bike’s performance. We work tirelessly to perfect our aluminium frames. Working with the best specialists in the industry, we have created our very high-end Alloy Supreme. It has three levels of strength and weight. Supreme 6 is 12% stronger and 1.5% lighter than Alu 7005 aluminium. It is an exceptionally durable alloy.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour