Extended Delivery Time
In WarehouseDelivery in 2-5 days
Top resistance unit, innovative frame: excellence renewed
- The successor to the best-selling Novo Mag
- Enhanced Mag Force drive unit offers increased resistance and 700 gram heavier flywheel for a smoother ride
- Novo frame moves the resistance unit to the rear of the wheel, allowing the bike to be positioned closer to the ground, increasing stability and removing the need for a riser block
- Includes adaptors to allow the use of everything from a 24 inch BMX wheel to an MTB 29er, the widest range of any Elite trainer
- Smooth and quiet magnetic resistance unit with 5 distinct levels of adjustment
- ElastoGel roller reduces noise and tyre wear by 20% compared to metal equivalents
- Quick releases on both the axle holders and the resistance unit help make set-up quick and simple
- Includes spare Q/R for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible Q/R skewers
- Novo frame: integration of steel and technological plastic materials.
- Magnetic resistance unit, very compact.
- Maximum stability at high speeds or at maximum effort guaranteed by the absorbing structure of the frame.
- Lifting of the bicycle is limited to the minimum.
- Fast fixing system: the bicycle can be clamped and released with a single quick operation.
- New adjustable support system, allowing an adequate and constant pressure between the roller and tyre.
- 30 mm diameter elastogel roller.
- The training roller folds up easily and becomes compact for easy transport or storage when not in use.
- Adapts to all wheels from 24” to 29”.