With breathtaking lightness, superior ventilation and exceptional aero capabilities, the ASSOS Jingo Helmet leads the way in sleek, safe, performance cycling headwear.
Using the immense technological expertise and know-how of helmet experts Ranking, paired with ASSOS exacting design, we’ve created the next generation of cycling helmet. Using the principles of performance car chassis design to offer in-mould, shock-absorbing protection and an innovative, low-vent, yet high-cooling construction, the ASSOS Jingo Helmet achieves the perfect balance of protection and breathability. The clickFit closure buckle is testament to our obsession with fine-tuning fit - expect to feel supremely comfortable however hard you ride - and by tipping the scales at just 170g (size small) this is one of the lightest ever cycling helmets on the market.
Wear with ASSOS Zegho Eyewear for a complete ASSOS look. Create an ASSOS outfit for any climaRange by choosing an appropriate ASSOS jersey, bib shorts and skinFoil base layer.
- Extremely lightweight - S: 170 g / M: 180 g / L: 190 g.
- Ranking, in-mould construction fuses the foam interior liner to the hard exterior shell during construction, to create excellent impact resistance at a significantly lower weight and lower volume. By using this in-mould construction, over a EPS-insert construction (where a rigid structure is inserted into the foam lined), when one part of the frame receives an impact the whole frame absorbs the energy and disperses the stress.
- Adjustable clickFit closure buckle offers finely-tuned fit.
- Internal ventilation groove design features oversized air inlets in the front and smaller air outlets in the back, forcing the heat to escape from the top of the helmet keeping you cool but not cold.
- Extensively wind tunnel test to minimize drag and maximise aerodynamic capabilities.
- Passes the CE EN 1078 standards and safety standards of the Australian, Japanese and Korean governments.
- ISO 9001 certified.
- Composition: Three-in-one molded construction
- S: 51-56 cm
- M: 55-59 cm
- L: 58-62 cm