We paired NYC-based Luis Fernandez’s unique geometric artwork with our proven short-sleeve platform to create this bold, limited-edition jersey.
Starting with our proven short-sleeve jersey platform, we collaborated with NYC-based designer Luis Fernandez to create a collection of limited-edition short-sleeve jerseys this year. The artwork featured on this Quartz jersey brings a fresh pop of color to the paneling, which pairs well with the standard black pockets and clean back panel.
The body-mapped paneling follows our proven regularFit pattern, complemented by its light, fast-drying double yarn textile that excels in moving moisture away from the skin. From there, we borrowed a few design cues from our favorite long-distance jerseys, including an open mesh at the underarms for increased airflow, our proprietary reinforced pocket system that stabilizes the cargo load, fold-over stitching at the cuffs and front hem, a slim full-length zipper, and a light silicone grip along the rear hem for a locked-in hold, regardless of upper body position.
- regularFit: A body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than our racingFit—the best of both worlds, where speed and comfort converge.
- Dual Tex: A fast-drying double yarn textile with great moisture management and breathability. Snag resistant with high mechanical stretch, it also has built-in UPF30 and odorControl.
- Triple Ramp Pockets: Our storage design with three textile-lidded pockets optimally located for ease of access; security and stability guaranteed. The pockets in this jersey are made from lightweight and super stretchy Sens Classic Tex.
- Open Mesh: A light, flexible material applied to the underarm panels for increased airflow.
- Full-Length Zipper: Slim, light zipper to help regulate temperature.