Why buy bike from us?
WHERE PERFORMANCE BEGINS
The best way to get into serious mountain biking; the Trail brings a level of performance and handling normally associated with far more expensive machines. Their confident geometry, dialed spec and advanced frame technology make a difference you can feel from the first pedal stroke.
Short stems and wide handlebars to maximize control in rough terrain.
Slack 68° head angle creates the stable, confident handling you need to rule the descents.
SHORT AND STIFF
Short chainstays give the Trail an agile, nimble feel and provide great traction on steep climbs.
With Shimano hydraulic brakes throughout, reliable 1x and 2x drivetrains, great tyres and tubeless-ready wheels on most models, these bikes are ready to rock.
Trail Women’s is designed with 27.5” wheels for all three sizes, while Trail uses 27.5 on the smaller sizes and 29” wheels for the larger sizes to offer the best possible blend of fit, fast and fun for all riders.
- Frame: Trail, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BOOST spacing, Tapered Headtube, Flat Mount Rear Brake, Internal Cable Routing
- Fork: RockShox Judy Gold RL, 100mm, Fast Black Uppers, Solo Air, 15x110, tapered steerer, 42mm offset (27.5") 51mm offset (29")
- Rims: WTB STX i23 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula 15x110 front, Boost QR rear w/ HG driver
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25" DNA Compound
- Crank: FSA Comet MegaExo, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-46, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT, Shadow Plus
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 760mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5°
- Headset: Sealed Semi Integrated
- Brakes: Shimano MT500 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT56 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT500 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350/400mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour