Why buy bike from us?
JOIN THE ALUMINATI
This is for the core - the local heroes, the crit crushers, the determined ones with chiseled legs and dreams of glory, because they know that when it comes to pure performance for the buck, nothing can touch CAAD12. Lighter, stiffer and smoother than most carbon frames, it’s not just the finest alloy racing bike ever made, it’s the only choice for those who know..
Lighter, stiffer and smoother riding than many carbon frames, CAAD12 is simply the most sophisticated, highest performing aluminium race bike ever made.
THE ALUMINIUM EXPERTS
After more than three decades of pioneering innovation, no one does aluminium like Cannondale. Nothing is lighter, stiffer and smoother than CAAD12’s SmartForm C1 Premium Construction.
LIGHT MAKES RIGHT
At under 1100 grams (for both rim brake and disc versions) CAAD12 wipes the tarmac with a lot of premium carbon frames.
SMOOTH LIKE OVERSIZED ALUMINIUM
CAAD12’s SAVE Micro-Suspension delivers a ride quality that even competing carbon bikes can’t match.
With its oversized BB30a bottom bracket junction, asymmetric chainstays and flared Delta seattube, CAAD12 is a sprinter’s dream.
POINT AND SHOOT HANDLING
With its stiff and smooth-riding frame and Elite Race geometry, CAAD12 handles like a slot car.
- Frame: CAAD12, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, SAVE, BB30a, Di2 Ready
- Fork: CAAD12, BallisTec full carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Rims: Fulcrum Racing Sport
- Hubs: Fulcrum Racing Sport
- Spokes: Fulcrum Racing Sport
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: Cannondale Si, BB30a w/ FSA rings, 50/34
- Crank Option: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Shifters: Shimano 105, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Prologo Plaintouch Cork
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: CAAD12, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Shimano 105
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa Dea RS
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file