Why buy bike from us?
795 BLADE RS : the new standard for performance and versatility
Year after year, we strive to improve our products with one unique goal : performance. The new 795 BLADE RS is no exception and much time was invested to refine and enhance the four main elements of performance : aerodynamics, weight, stiffness and comfort. The possibilities of each of these parameters was studied and exploited to maximum effect to obtain a subtle yet perfect balance, and finally a bike which performs superbly across all terrains and disciplines. 5 % more aerodynamic than its predecessor, it is also lighter and stiffer. The new 3S DESIGN - SMOOTH SWORD SEATSTAYS - technology combined with the suppression of the bridge between the seat stays allows for 23 % more sensitivity to road vibration and a resulting increase in comfort. It also makes for a faster bike, both in the disc and rim brake versions of the frame.
- CRANKSET: SHIMANO ULTEGRA 52X36 R8000
- CHAIN: SHIMANO CN HG 601
- CASSETTE: SHIMANO ULTEGRA 11X28 R8000
- SHIFTERS: SHIMANO ULTEGRA DI2 R8050
- DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO ULTEGRA DI2 R8050
- BRAKES: SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8000
- SEATPOST: LOOK AEROPOST 2. 400 mm
- SADDLE: SELLE ITALIA SLR LIGHT FLOW
- STEM: LOOK ADS
- H-BAR: LOOK ADH 2
- WHEELS: MAVIC KSYRIUM BLACK UST
- TYRES: HUTCHINSON FUSION 5 PERFORMANCE 700X25 FOLD
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file